Training doesn’t have to be in the workplace or via your company
Individuals come to us to help with their career progression and life choices. (e.g. returning to work, change of career, coping with pressure, personal branding)
We can help those just starting their career, business professionals or those making life changes and choices.
If you are interested in any of the following workshops please get in touch so we can inform you of the date and venue.
Some of the workshops can be taken as a one to one session or, if you prefer to get together with a small group, we can visit you and run a workshop in your home or at your group or club. The benefits will be the same, although in a less formal atmosphere; we can negotiate a discount for a group and all you need do is provide a cup of tea and the premises.
- Delivered at locations as promoted via website or a location decided by you as long as it is deemed suitable
- Interactive and great networking opportunities
- Participative, great for getting a full learning experience
- Experienced facilitators with the ability to work with different personalities and learning styles
- Our facilitators are experts in their fields and passionate about their subjects
- Training is focused on relevant and up-to-date research on the subject
- The training can be linked to one to one coaching
Coaching and mentoring training
- Coaching – Have a coaching mindset for parents and carers, using GROW
- Coaching and Mentoring, from grass roots through to advanced coaching skills at all levels
2 – 4 hours
- Let’s communicate effectively
- Presentation skills ‘Present with Presence’
- Self-development planning – look to the future
- Interview skills – how to get that job!
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator behavioural individual session and assessment (Paul link to MBTI page)
Well-being & stress reduction workshops
- Work life balance
- Maximising your time and energy – Time management
- Me and my brand
- Mindfulness – Stop worrying about tomorrow and find peace today – we can do a taster session that leads to a 6 week programme
- Mindfulness for parents
- Mindfulness in Pregnancy – proven to reduce stress and promote a relaxed and calm mind