Business mentoring is to support and encourage people to progress in their businesses and help mentees realise their potential. It can often be lonely at the top or working in your own business, mentoring offers a partner enabling you to share ideas, vision and views with someone who has experience, knowledge, influence and a good network and pair of ears!
The mentor relationship help you gain fresh insights into problems and decision making, through impartial, objective discussion and feedback. This means:
- Your energy is better focused
- You reduce the level of risk in making business decisions
- You make positive progress quicker
You also have somebody who can challenge you, add to your skills, maintain your motivation and celebrate your successes.
Crocus Mentoring and Training Courses
Mentoring – One to One
- Regular sessions preferably face to face, however these can be via Skype, telephone and online too.
Set up of Mentoring Schemes and Programmes in your business
- What kind of mentoring is needed most within the workplace?
- Do you require career development mentoring, or task-based coaching?
- What issues need to be addressed and who would be best suited to provide guidance?
- Is mentoring sufficient, or would coaching or training be more appropriate?
- Let us help you and share our knowledge and expertise on setting up an In-company Mentoring scheme
In-company mentor training
Whether your company has experienced mentors or you are just starting to think about setting up a scheme, we can provide training to deliver the skills that your mentors need to be truly effective.
Monday to Friday (Including some Saturdays)
For more information please contact 07956 376458 or Suzanne@crocuscoaching.co.uk
For regular updates, register your interest here to join our e-mailing list.