Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI)
Originally developed by psychologist Elias Porter, SDI is a proven method for creating amicable ways of working within a team and enhancing each individual and therefore the team’s overall performance.
It is based on a self-assessment but is active in the team situation assisting in developing and progressing relationships, communications and efficiency.
- Know what motivates you
- Identify where conflict can occur
- Look at how conflict can be resolved
- Awareness of what drives your behaviour
- Identify conflict resolution
- Awareness of relationships with others
- Learn effective communication approaches